Patricia Miranda-Sloan is a Senior Leadership Consultant with Executive Development Associates, offering over twenty years of experience developing leaders at all levels of the organization. She has worked across multiple industries including health care, financial services, technology, retail, automobile, education, publishing, legal services and not-for-profit. Pat has served these companies as an expert in the development of a range of customized training programs, team-building seminars, career development initiatives, diversity empowerment programs, individual coaching/leadership development and selection and outplacement services. Her goal in working across these myriad human capital applications has been to create customized approaches to meet each client’s specific needs. She is recognized for her ability to learn each culture quickly, create necessary adaptations in order to achieve meaningful results speedily, and clearly communicate in language most meaningful to each environment.
As an organizational leader herself in the role of National Director of Consultant Services for Consulting Psychologists Press (CPP, Inc.), Pat oversaw a national team of consultants who developed and delivered assessment-based programs for top universities and Fortune 500 companies. Pat’s years of experience working on the development and application of CPP’s internationally recognized human capital development tools allows her to bring a firm psychometric foundation to each consulting project and coaching engagement.
As a senior trainer/coach for Executive Development Associates (EDA) Pat combines her background and training to address a range of corporate training initiatives, ranging from team building to critical thinking, as well as individual coaching and leadership development. She also holds a faculty position with the American Management Association, for whom she delivers the MBTI® certification program,
Pat holds a Master’s Degree in Applied Psychology from New York University and has traveled internationally in her leadership and consulting roles. She is based in New York City.
- American Society of Training & Development (ASTD)
- International Association of Career Professionals (ACP)
- International Association for Psychological Type (APT)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, MBTI®(Communication Preferences):
- MBTI Certification Program Faculty Trainer: American Management Association (AMA)
- Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Assessment
- Critical Thinking Boot-Camp Certification Program Senior Trainer: Executive Development Associates
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior, FIRO-B™ (Behavioral Assessment)
- California Psychological Inventory™ (Personality Assessment)
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, TKI (Conflict & Negotiation Assessment)
- Strong Interest Inventory® (Interest Assessment)
- Rapid Cycle Diagnostics & Rapid Cycle Design (Needs Analysis & Program Design)