Cheryl Barth is a Senior Leadership Consultant with EDA and has more than 20 years of experience helping people and organizations turn potential to success. She attributes much of her personal success to implementing the same processes she uses with her clients to identify what is most important to them and create a business plan to achieve the results they want.
Skills include: team development/meeting planning and facilitation, improving business results via organization and individual business planning and goal setting; supervisory/management skills development, career development; and interpersonal skills development.
Among Cheryl’s clients are:
- British Petroleum
- City of Tulsa, OK
- Junior League of Tulsa
- Kohler Company
- McFarland Davies Architects
- Newfield Energy
- Oklahoma Career Tech
- Oklahoma State University
- NASA Johnson Space Center
- NASA Stennis Space Center
- University of Tulsa
- M.S. in Urban Education from the University of Nebraska
- B.S. in English Education from the University of Missouri
Experience in Addition to Organizational Consulting:
As director of the Amoco Tulsa Learning Center, she developed a curriculum which earned both local and national awards for its employee development efforts. In 1995, Tulsa ASTD for the first time honored both Amoco and Cheryl with its prestigious awards for Outstanding HRD Contributions. Among other professionally recognized achievements for her role in implementing an enterprise-wide career management process, customer service, and business results, in 1996 Cheryl was also honored with the Amoco Corporation Human Resource Professional Award.
Prior to joining Amoco in 1990, Cheryl was Manager of Management Development for Southwestern Bell Corporation where she established the post-divestiture management development process and designed and implemented a curriculum for national subsidiary managers.
One of her clients received the honor of being placed on the Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance “Honor Role” for implementing a Respectful Workplace program. Cheryl designed and facilitated the train the trainer sessions for this successful new program.
Certifications & Qualifications:
- Achieve Global (skills based curriculum); certified master trainer
- Vital Smarts: Single Point Lessons (Customer Service Vitality and Team Vitality skills development workshops) and Crucial Conversations ®
- Your Best Year Yet
- Organizational Effectiveness Survey (OES), Performance Dashboard, Inc.
- FLEX Talk®
- Effective Business Presentations, Ziglar Training SystemsTM
- Selling (sales training), Ziglar Training SystemsTM
- Strategies for Success (overall self improvement), Ziglar Training SystemsTM
- Assuring Customer Loyalty (customer service), Ziglar Training SystemsTM