Janine is a Leadership Development Consultant and Executvive Coach with EDA. She brings significant business, personal and practical experience to leadership development and the coaching relationship, which is underpinned by a passion for working with others to explore, discover and unlock their potential. Her in-depth understanding of management, leadership and organisational complexities and of the personal challenges that face people in the workplace has been gained from more than 25 years in private and government sectors, including financial services, mining, small business, hospitality, building and construction in Australia, England and Indonesia.
Janine’s flexible style enables her to stretch and challenge her different clients, based on their needs, so they can successfully develop as individuals and grow and achieve in their careers. Janine believes that the key is to build on the talents and strengths of the person and at the same time, align business opportunities within each client organisation.
Janine’s specific area of interest (and expertise) is coaching and leadership development in diverse, multicultural and complex environments. Her extensive experience in this space includes facilitating group and individual coaching with frontline supervisors, middle management and senior executives/managers with a focus on career, change, performance management and development of leadership skills.
Development of a government client’s leadership and coaching skills for local staff in the region to enable them to communicate better with high level officials in government and business. Resulted in more self awareness for the local staff and confidence to communicate with leaders in business and government.
Coaching of a leader in business that could not move forward due to poor relationship and communication issues. Worked with the client over a period of a number of months and saw amazing results and he became more aware of his strengths and gained self awareness.
Leading financial services line of services wanted to develop a coaching culture. Began with training all the staff across the line of service how to coach and to put into practice. Also assisted management with a strategy for long term sustainability. Follow up sessions showed that the client had embraced the coaching and were well on the way to developing a strong coaching culture.
- BA (Psychology & Sociology), Charles Sturt University, Wagga, NSW
- Associated Certified Coach, ICF
- Accredited Associate Coach, ANZI, Australia and New Zealand
- Coach U Advanced Corporate Coaching Certificate, Coach U
- Licensed Coaching Clinic Facilitator
- Certified in Personal Coaching Styles Indicator Assessment
- Advanced Conflict Resolution Certificate, Sydney NSW
- Cert. IV in Assessment & Workplace Training
- NLP Practitioner, The Coaching Room, Sydney, Australia
- Neuro Semantic Practitioner, The Coaching Room, Sydney, Australia
- Level 1 Meta Coaching Certification
- Currently completing a certificate in Foundations of NeuroLeadership, NeuroLeadership Institute.
- Practicing Member of the International Coaching Federation
- Practicing Member of Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC)
- Certified member of the Australian Human Resources Institute
- Practicing member of the Australian Institute of Training & Development
- Member of the Australian Women’s Chamber of Commerce.